Friday, November 6, 2009

Holidays at Skip To My Lou


Cindy over at Skip to My Lou does the holiday season up in style!


I had no idea there were so many beautiful gift tags available to download and print for free!  Cindy has brought together links to bunches of wonderful tags, making it so easy to pick your favorites.  These are all so fantastic that I can't seem to decide which ones I want to use.  Maybe I'll just use them all!



Her handmade gift guide is nothing short of inspiring.  Seriously, what gift-maker doesn't need ideas for teenagers?  I think my favorite is useful things made pretty.  There's nothing I like more than making and giving something that's useful.  Well, okay, maybe there are a couple of things I like more.

In case anybody's wondering, "What could I make for Lana this Christmas?" I could really use one of these purse organizers!  Unless, of course, that thought is followed by one like, "I'd really like to spend lots and lots of money on her gift!"  In that case, I really need one of these.

Thanks for all the ideas, Cindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment